Mungai NFI is the co-founder of the I am a Cameroon movement and a Board member at AfSAE. He has previously served as the Global Policy and Government Relations Director for Africa, at the Global Citizen. He is also the founder BnM Consulting, Managing Partner at Indux Global and Consultant at Africa Plans. He is also a seasoned consultant with African Association Management Company (AFAMCO) on leadership and strategic planning. He is also former Growth and Development Director for Africa and the Middle East at Junior Chamber International (JCI)
1. Board member and Treasurer at AfSAE
2. Co-Founder of the I am Cameroon movement - http://iamcameroon.org/index.php
3. Lead I am Africa Campaign- https://iamafricacampaign.org
4. Facilitator - Junior Chamber International – www.jci.cc
Mungai has a Ms Education: Political Science and International Relations.
Harnessing the Power of regional integration for African economic development and social progress
• Integration of professional services across Africa (AFCTA)
• The Role of Associations in the implementation of AfCFTA
• Unlocking the potential of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) for regional economic integration.
Building Resilient African Economies: Is Infrastructure, Manufacturing, and Industrialization the Panacea?
Combating the threat of infectious diseases in Africa: Building a regional approach.
Investing in human capital development for sustainable social progress in Africa
Developing a Framework for Advancing Africa Association’s Advocacy Agenda